Rising Sun News
Community Pool Hours, Swim Lessons and Adult Water Aerobics
Posted by Ynez Taylor on May 11, 2017
The Rising Sun Community Pool, complete with splash pad, diving boards, water slide and kiddie pool, opens Saturday, May 27. The pool will host swim lessons during June and July and also hold adult water aerobics classes.
Complete details follow. Should you have any questions, please contact the pool at 812-438-4155.
Community Pool Hours:
- Noon to 6 pm- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday
- Noon to 8 pm- Wednesday and Sunday
Community Pool Daily Admisson:
- Children ages 4-17, $3
- Adults 18-54, $4
- 3 & under, FREE
- 55 & over, FREE
- Out of County Residents, $4
Community Pool Season Passes:
- Children 4-17, $35
- Adults 18-54, $40
- Family (4 or more), $95
- Sign up- at the pool Thursday, May 25 from 6 to 7:30 pm
- Cost- $30 per child/per session
- Age limit- none but child must be potty trained
- SESSION 1- 6 to 6:45 pm on June 5-8 and June 12-15
- SESSION 2- 11 to 11:45 am on June 19-22 and June 26-29
- SESSION 3- 6 to 6:45 pm on July 10-13 and July 17-20
Adult Water Aerobics:
- Begins week of June 19
- Mondays and Friday from 11 am to 12 pm.
- EXCEPTION: Monday, June 19 and Monday June 26 from 10 to 11 am.
- Classes are FREE